Things to consider before taking this pill:
- If you are susceptible to susceptible to sertraline, then you should not take this pill, if you are taking disulfiram, then you should not take fluid type Zoloft because it might cause serious drug interaction.
- If you had a history of coronary illness, hypertension, kidney issues, seizure, bipolar disorders, draining issues, low sodium level in your blood, then you should inform your doctor about these conditions, you should always inform your doctors about all kinds of medical conditions before taking this pill.
- A few medicines can be combined with sertraline consult your doctors if you can take medicines such as opioid solution, antidepressants and different homegrown items.
- Taking Zoloft during your pregnancy can cause lung issues and unknown issues to your baby, you should never quit or being the administration of this pill without your doctor’s knowledge during your pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers should be careful because it can harm your baby by seeping into your milk.
- You should never offer the drug to someone who is under the age of 18 without a doctor’s permission and in some cases it si sued to treat sadness in kids but only under prescriptions.
- You should make sure that you follow your doctor’s prescription and dosage amount and never take more or less than what is prescribed
- If you are taking Zoloft fluid, then you should take the right amount and must not exceed the amount,
- Zoloft can make your medical tests false; hence, before going for a test make sure that you inform your specialists about the usage of these drugs
Side effects and cautions:
It can cause various side effects if overdosed or in other conditions, the symptoms might include eagerness, hyperactive, upset, discouraged, and antagonistic and other such issues, you must consult your doctors at the onset of these issues