When should you avoid taking these drugs?
- You should avoid taking this pill if you had inhibitors such as isocarboxazid in the lasts two weeks
- If you have a history of anxiety, depression, and other mental illness
- You should inform your doctor if you have any blood circulation issues in your feet and hands
- Pregnant women should inform their doctors about their pregnancy before taking this pill because this pill can cause lower birth weight
- Breast feeding mothers should not take this because this can enter into milk and harm your kid, if you are breast feeding and taking this drug at the same time, then you should stop one of these things
- Always follow your doctor’s prescription and prescribe the amount and never even think of overdosing
- You can take this pill or drug with and without food in the morning
- Read all the instruction mentioned on the sheets and in case of doubts please consult your doctor
- Never Share this pill with anyone and keep it safe away from other’s reach, giving away and illegal distribution is considered illegal, never use this pill without a prescription
- Do not chew, break, or crush this pill and do not open it if you are not going to take it immediately
You should take 5 mg orally once or twice a day as initial dosage and you should never consume more than 40mg on any given day.
If you are beginning your treatment, then you should take 20mg once a day or as directed by your doctor.
Potential side effects:
You should be aware of these side effects and if you feel shortness of breath, then you should consult your doctor immediately.
Note: Your doctor can stop the dosage in between your treatment just to measure your progress and this can be a normal practice, you should not get agile over it if your doctor asks you to stop in between. Order Adderall here.