What should you know before taking this pill?
Never take this pill if you have taken any inhibitors in the last fortnight
If you have been suffering from depression or if you had a history of anxiety and other mental illness
When should you avoid taking this pill?
If you have taken or being administered with inhibitors in the last 2 weeks, then you should not take it.
If you have blood circulation issues in your hands or feet or you have a history of circulation issues including numbness, then you should not take it.
Pregnant women should and must inform their doctors before taking this pill as it can cause issues during the birthing process.
Breastfeeding mothers should not take it because it would enter into the milk eventually hurting and harming your baby.
- Make sure that you always follow your doctors prescribed amount and prescription; you should not make any guesswork and should not do any overdose
- You should take this pill in the morning and that you can take with or without food
- You should never use these pills without any prescription because you might end up in legal issues as this drug is can be termed as “ drug abuse” in case of no prescription
- You should never chew this pill or crush or break it while consuming it, take it as soon as you open it and do not keep it outside for a long period
- Take 5mg as part of your initial dosage once or twice a day.
- you should never exceed the 40mg mark on any given day
- You can take 20mg once a day if you have just started your treatment
Potential side-effects and helpful tips:
This pill might show side effects but you should never take it lightly if you feel shortness in berating or nay other symptoms, then you should consult your doctors and get medical attention .