You should inform your doctor if you have medical conditions such as asthma, rest apnea; liver issues or nay medical conditions for that matter, everything should be informed to your doctors.
If you have been taking medications such as isocarboxazid, tranylcypromi or phenelzine for Parkinson’s disease or any other medical conditions, you should inform your doctor about it.
If you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy, you should inform your doctor about it and breastfeeding mothers should also inform their doctor before taking this medicine.
Avoid doing activities like driving; climbing stairs or any physically tasking job until the medicine settles down, it can pose difficulty in doing those tasks.
If you have seizures, you should inform your doctors about it because this medicine can enhance the risk if seizures significantly.
Geriatric patients or old age people should take this medicine mindfully and carefully
You should inform your doctor about all the OTC and other medications that you might be taking before adding these medications to your schedules
Direction to use:
- You should follow your specialist’s prescription and direction and make sure that you read and understand all the instructions rightly
- You should take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after your dinner orally
- You must always gulp down the medicine and never crush or break it
- You should not take any other medicines for pain relief with this medicine
- You should not take a missed dose after you have long forgotten it, which means you must not take more doses in any given day, if you forget to take it any day, and then let it go, and go for the next scheduled time
Side effects and cautions:
This medicine can trigger a range of side effects that include chest pain, hurling in the stomach, cerebral pain, swelling, changed perception, hallucination and more.
You should look out for all the symptoms that are likely to be side effects of this medication and you must inform your doctor as soon as you experience them.